Facebook Entry Level Data Scientist | January 2022
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Role: Data Scientist
Level: Entry Level
When did you have this interview?: 3 months ago
- Phone Screening(30 minutes with your recruiter)
- Techincal Screening(45 minutes with. a data scientist)
- Onsite ( 4 rounds -30 minutes each)
My overall experience with the recruiter and interviewers was good. I was rejected and got feedback on where I could improve. This interview was a part of the Return To Work Program.
What kind of technical questions did you get asked?
Similar question to this, but for the last seven days
- Product Sense:
Suppose Facebook’s event response went up by 30%. How you are going to investigate that?
- Analysis Case: Product Interpretation How are you gonna measure the success of Facebook Groups?
- Analysis Case: Applied Data How are you gonna make a decision about launching a hypothetical product such as ‘Restaurant you may know on Facebook? 3.Quantitative Analysis Impression Reach Probability & Expected Value question
- Technical Analysis It was a SQL question similar to the above. Forgot the details